Sunday, April 7, 2013

Last Emails

-->
February 18, 2013
Last one
Well this will be my last email on the mission. This last week was good with lots of special experiences. We were able to help a family that is really special. Im really grateful for all my experiences these last two years. Ill be seeing everyone tomorrow at the airport! Love you guys! This is Elder Siemers signing off. 

February 11, 2013
Last Week
Wow, I cant believe its the last week of the mission. This last weekend was good we had 3 baptisms. It was awesome. We are now just getting everthing ready for the next transfer. Im excited to see everyone next week. Tchau!

Elder Siemers

February 4, 2013
Getting close
Only two weeks left until I'm home. Crazy. This last week was good. We had a few investigators progress quite a bit this last week. Things are going great. Not much to report this week. I hope everyone has a good week. Tchau!
Elder Siemers

January 28, 2013
End of January
Things are going well in Poços. We found a few new people to teach this last week and we've been working lots. We are helping quite a few people and I feel like lots of people are opening up to us. We made it on the local news during a report on the new parking laws in the city. So we'll be able to use our fame as a conversation opener. =) We're on the home stretch now and Im trying to keep really busy so I dont get trunky. I hope everyone has a good week. Until next week!
Elder Siemers

January 21, 2013

It has been great being back in Poços de Caldas. The work is moving right along. We already have most of this week completely scheduled. That has never happened to me before. We've got a few people who are excited and getting ready for baptism. We have quite a few other people that could progress to baptism in the next few weeks also so we are excited. I ran into Leonardo(my first baptism on the mission) in the street the other day. It was awesome. He is doing great. We are going to his house today for lunch. We will spend the afternoon and evening visiting people in my first area. Its without missionaries right now so we get to work there also if we need to. Well time is short but Ill write again next week. Im including pics of our zone tshirt from São Carlos. You guys might be able to see my influence in its making. Tchau!

Elder Siemers

January 14, 2013
Return to Pocos

Things are going great. Today was transfers. I am heading to Poços de Caldas! I wont be in the same area that I already served in but I'm really excited. My last 5 weeks of the mission are going to be awesome. Our zone t-shirt in São Carlos turned out super awesome. I will send pics next week. My last day in São Carlos was really good. I was there for a short time but I made some really good friendships. I met some of the best people I have ever met in my entire life there. I hope everyone is doing great. I'll be seeing everyone really soon. Tchau!

Elder Siemers 


January 7, 2013
2013

Well, we're in 2013 now. Last week was super busy and really tiring. As I look back it seems like it lasted 2 weeks. This week is the last week of the transfer so we are preparing everything for any possible changes. We went to a zone leader council last week. It was really good. We had some good training from the assisstants, President Prieto, and all the zone leaders. We all came away with ideas to improve our work and how to help our zones. Thats pretty much it for this week. I will talk to everyone later. Tchau!

Elder Siemers

No comments:

Post a Comment