Saturday, April 9, 2011

MTC Week 5

Visas have been flying in. We got three visas for our district this week and a few more from our zone. Our zone is going to be tiny next week after everyone leaves. I'm quite sure about my visa at this point.
Elder Toala is now the other Zone Leader with me. Elder Farley is now our District Leader. He has been a really good leader. This week has been really good for our district. We had two meetings that were really nice and brought us closer together. One was a lesson on virtue and we spent a whole hour discussing it. It was awesome.
Elder Toala focused on improving our teaching this week. I think we made huge improvements. We came up with analogies and questions to teach the lesson instead of having us just talk. This also made us more excited to teach because our lessons were more fun to talk about. So we improved in quite a few ways. Next week we have to teach our first lesson completely in portugues. That should be interesting.
General Conference was really nice. It was very encouraging and uplifting. There were a lot of talks on service and loving one another.
Busy week, but I don't really know what to write about. I've got two more letters to write so I'm gonna go do that.
Elder Siemers

No comments:

Post a Comment