Saturday, May 7, 2011

CTM Week 8

Wow, I only have one week left in the MTC. Crazy. We went proselyting last friday. It was a crazy experience. It is so weird not being able to understand someone else. We pretty much figured out the general idea of what people were saying so we were able to muscle our way through our conversations. We were able to give out our 4 copies of the Book of Mormon in the hour we had in Sao Paulo. Things are really laid back here at the CTM, but it is also kind of hectic. Nobody every knows what is going on, so we kind of wait until somebody says ´vamos´. We are going outside of the CTM again today for pday. I am going to pick up my scripture covers today. I am excited. I am leaving on tuesday for the mission field. That is going to be crazy. It is going to be so different. I realized when I flew to Sao Paulo, I hadnt talked to anybody who wasnt a missionary or a teacher in a really long time. In a lot of ways, the MTC helps you prepare for the field, but in other ways, you are completely unprepared. Brazil is really cool though. We went to the temple today. Im not sure if I´m going to go again during my mission or not. So i tried to take my time and enjoy myself while I was inside. Well, I cant really think of anything else to say. Tchau. Elder Siemers.

No comments:

Post a Comment