Monday, August 15, 2011

New Companion Again

Elder Sprada was having problems breathing in Pocos de Caldas so he was transferred today. We got up at four (after going to bed at midnight waiting to find out what was going to happen today) and got the 645 bus to Ribeirao Preto. My new companion is Elder Sousa. We were also in the CTM together. Im going to be Senior companion this transfer, so I guess we´ll figure it out together. =) President Prieto interviewed me for a little bit and I understood everything he said! Things are good, except I still dont have a new planner. I have been using my old one for the last 2 weeks. I dont have a single page left that doesnt have something written down. I dont have much time to email today because we have to catch a bus back to Pocos in a little bit.

We went to the baptism of Marco this last saturday. He is the man who was smoking four packs a day about a month ago. He made us lunch last week on pday and it was super good. It was an american meal. He is really awesome. He appreciates everything that has happened the last few weeks and loves the missionaries. There isnt a single person here that doesnt think that Elder Anderson was sent here to find him. The baptism was really really special and there was the best, sweetest feeling there the entire time. Elder Anderson barely got through the baptism prayer because he was on the verge of crying. After Marco came out of the water he gave Elder Anderson a huge long hug. It was definitely one of the highlights of my mission so far. I only know Marco through the other missionaries, but I am really glad I got to see this and to know him.

Im almost out of time, but I hope everyone is doing well. Talk to you later.

Elder Siemers

No comments:

Post a Comment