Monday, August 15, 2011

New Companion

Well, Elder Sprada(not Estrada) arrived last Monday. He is from
Curitiba. We got to the bus station to pick him up and when I saw him
I recognized him. I dont know too many Elders and I havent met too
many out in the field. I knew him from the CTM in São Paulo! We were
there at the same time in different districts. So, I have longer time
on the mission as him because I was in the MTC before him, but he came
to the mission field a week before I did. Crazy. We basically have the
same time on the mission. I wonder if we are the newest companionship
on the mission. My language abilities are already improving so much
because I am forced to speak portuguese all the time. We did a lot of
walking this last week because NOBODY was in their homes. We would go
to a house, knock, get no answer, then go visit another person, and do
it all over again. I was so tired. It was a good week. I had a lot of
good personal study time and learned a lot. Well, my keyboard really
really stinks, so it takes too long to type anything. I hope everyone
is doing well. Até mais.

No comments:

Post a Comment