Monday, October 31, 2011

Franca week 2

Good week. I feel like we were teaching a lot better and that the people we are teaching are progressing. We went to a really pretty waterfall last pday with our zone. That was a lot of fun and really pretty. My companion and I have really different views on missionary work and how to teach, but we are getting along really well. We passed a family that was loading up a moving truck the other day and we stopped to help them. It felt so good to serve with my hands. This was my first service project in 6 months. Generally people dont let us serve them because our clothes are nice or they dont want to bother us. Im used to cutting firewood for the widows in my home ward, so its been weird not serving others with my hands. Sorry this is short, but so is my time, and I honestly am drawing a blank of what to write. Hope everyone is doing well. Tchau!

Elder Siemers

No comments:

Post a Comment